Engineering Release Team Student
- Developed interactive PHP web reports with customer usage and license data for data-driven decision-making.
- Modularized and refactored existing codebase, improving maintainability, extensibility, and performance.
- Interpreted EULA, extracting potential license violation reports from 50k+ records with an SQL ETL pipeline.
The Forge VTT
- Revamped external integration, restructuring data storage format using Node.js scripts for seamless migration.
- Developed features, addressing issues to enhance the website (Node.js, Express, Vue, MongoDB, Bootstrap) for a large user base.
- Assisted 250+ users with technical customer support.
- Executed tasks effectively with flexible remote work in a dynamic small startup environment.
Open Source Software Developer
Freelance Foundry VTT module development
- Developed 12 packages with 22k+ downloads each, contributing 160+ issues and PRs to over 30 related projects.
Vice President of External Affairs
IEEE uOttawa Student Branch
uOttawa Cybersecurity Club & uOttawa Board Game Club
- Running the clubs' operations, chairing meetings, organizing events, and managing finances.
- Developed a leaderboard website for a CTF event with 60+ attendees (AWS EC2, Caddy, Docker).
Hack the Hill
- Overseeing a team of 75 organizers, leading the technical team (20 developers), organized Canada's capital's largest hackathon with a $63k+ budget.
- Incorporated as a not-for-profit corporation, drafted constitution and by-laws, prioritizing legitimacy and compliance.
- Engineering an event management app (TypeScript, React, Next.js, Node.js, MySQL, Tailwind CSS, QR codes, Prisma, tRPC, Zod, NextAuth.js, i18next) which was successfully used with 611 attendees.
- Implemented open source email infrastructure to send 2.5k+ emails to 1.2k+ registrants.
– August 2023
University of Ottawa Students' Union
- Representing 40k+ students, prioritizing communication, engagement, advocacy, transparency, and accountability.
- Engaging in democratic process, parliamentary deliberation, interpreting statutory law, drafting policies and reports, and improving oration and interpersonal skills.
- Strengthening the union's digital presence, modernizing operations for enhanced student outreach.
- Directing 15 services, 300+ clubs, 60+ employees, and a $5.6M+ budget.
- Frameworks: React (Next.js), Svelte (SvelteKit), Astro, Vue, Solid, Node.js, Express
- Developer Tools: Linux, Git, Subversion, Docker, Cloudflare, GitHub Actions, OCI, AWS, Shell scripts, Vite
- Libraries: Prisma, Three.js, PIXI.js, Socket.IO, Zod, tRPC, Framer Motion, NextAuth.js, i18next, MDX, Tailwind CSS
- Databases: MySQL, MSSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, NeDB